EACH TITLE INCLUDES:
- One Script.
A set of
Discussion/Writing Questions for story analysis, with possible
answers (except where indicated).
- Limited duplication rights to
print and maintain a set of scripts (up to 40 copies).
READ-ALOUD SCRIPTS ARE USED TO:
file is in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on
your computer to view or print PDF files.
a sample in PDF format requires adobe acrobat reader.
- Improve oral language skills!
- Develop vocabulary and pronunciation skills!
- Develop a love of reading!
- Motivate ESL and reluctant readers!
- Improve public speaking skills!
- Develop an appreciation for good literature!
- Reader's theatre
THESE ARE READING
If you prefer your students to read silently, read aloud in small groups
or read as a whole class, these are the scripts
for you. Many of our Reading Scripts
are altered versions of our
Read-Along Radio Drama scripts. They
are NOT word-for-word with the radio drama recordings sold on
this website and are not intended to be used for read-along.
If you plan to use the scripts for read-along activities we suggest
you consider our Deluxe Binder Read-Along Radio
Drama kits OR Basic Read-Along Radio